Skip to content

Accidental fire smokes The Todd House

    A pan filled with freshly washed and dried rags spontaneously began smoldering inside The Todd House Sunday evening, filling the restaurant with smoke, Tabor City Fire Chief Jerry Hodges (white hat) said.
    A “thorough investigation” that also involved Det. Ken Elliott (black shirt) of the the Tabor City Police Department was made easy by video surveillance.
    Owner Nelson Lee said staff would have the building cleaned and ready for business as usual this (Monday) morning.
    Look for more in the June 28 Tabor-Loris Tribune print edition.
(Deuce Niven photo)

Leave a Comment