By DEUCE NIVEN
Men and women from Tabor City, Loris, Nichols and Galivants Ferry are among those currently sought by the Columbus County Sheriff’s Office for various property and financial crimes, Sheriff Jody Greene announced Tuesday.
Reminding the public to be aware of their surroundings, and to call 911 when noticing anything suspicious, Sheriff Greene also asked for assistance in locating these criminal suspects.
“All information received will remain anonymous,” the Sheriff said in a news release. “If you have information about the whereabouts of the following individuals, please contact Columbus County Sheriff’s Office.”
Wanted suspects, and the charges facing them, include:
- April Strickland Barron, 45, of Tabor City, felony larceny of a firearm.
- John David Waugh, 42, of Loris, felony larceny of a motor vehicle.
- Matthew James Henninger, 31, of Loris, felony breaking and entering and larceny.
- Quatarious Zemar Johnson, 26, of Nichols, felony possession of counterfeit instrument, obtaining property by false pretense, and flee to elude arrest.
- Joseph Daniel Alford, 37, of Galivants Ferry, felony obtaining property by false pretense.
Look for more area law enforcement stories in the next Tabor-Loris Tribune in print and online.